Saturday, October 31, 2009

Poor leg circulation, frequent cramps and bruises...heart problems?

I'm a 24 yr old female that doesn鈥檛 have an active lifestyle, I鈥檓 30 lbs under weight, suffers daily stress from demanding career and fulltime education. I've spent a lot of money already on several doctors for the past 2 years. This has yielded no results, just a lot of different opinions and too many wrong directions. My problem is still un-cured. Any unique insight would be appreciated. will post my symptoms next.-------------
Answer:
I agree that you may want to look into candida issues. Most of what you describe here could be related to candida (at least in part). The heart issues and severe leg cramps may be due to a calcium/magnesium deficiency caused by the candida. The vaginal irritation, and inflammation may be due to large amounts of toxicity from the candida - this sort of irritation can be triggered by toxicity. The recurring yeast infections are a definite sign of yeast issues. An infection as severe as this may be an indication of heavy metal presence in the tissue, as well. Heavy metals create a great environment for candida so the candida would proliferate.

You can get a candida test prescribed by your doctor - biotek.com has one they can order. A hair analysis would give you indication of the levels of heavy metals in your system - you can find this test at www.meltdown.com
Wow, that's a lot of symptoms!Honestly though, I have shared several of them with you over the years... Ask your doctor to do a CT work up, MRI, everything. Many of these things can be attributed to nerves in your spine, as was the case with me.And while it is indeed quite painful, you may want to have a Myelogram. I only say that because it really sounds like you have had all kinds of test with no answers. A Meylogram is when they inject dye into your spine and take high resolution images of it under a Flouroscope as well as a CT scan. In my case, that was what caught the degenerative disk disease and nerve root disorder that had pushed my buttons for a very long time.Wish you luck whatever path you and your doctor decide on. :)
Have you had an EMG? Sounds like a circulation problem to me, main thing, do you smoke? I have the same thing in my legs as you do, and I've been told it's from smoking. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate and your too young for all this. Go to a woman Dr. they seem to understand women's problems better than men do. Don't give up, if you watch the health channel on TV every week you'll see and hear people who have for years tried too figure out what their health issues were, your not crazy, a lot of people experience health problems such as yours, don't give up..I wish you the best. P.S. When you go to the Dr's write down everything that's been bothering you, otherwise you might forget a main point, sometimes that helps the Dr. to decide what direction to take.
Ask your doctor for a Candida test. It can lead to a huge host of odd symptoms and you have many of them. I started a candida diet after months of weird symptoms and within 2 weeks of being diagnosed and doing the diet, I felt like a completely new person! I'm not kidding, it was like a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net