Sunday, October 25, 2009

Please Help?

This is a ? for people with herpes. I have genital herpes and before a breakout i have a sensation in my legs , the inside of my leg from ankle to knee, just the skin, that feels like when you are ill and your skin hurts to touch. Sometimes i will get this by where my breakout is, it goes away as soon as i have a breakout. I have read something about this that it does occur but does anyone out there experience this too and how common is it?
Answer:
Go to http://stdsymptoms.blogspot.com/...for more details, they have alot of std symptoms info.
yes this is very common, there is a medication called valtrex that as soon as you have these "feelings' you take it and it prevents an outbreak.
You can get healed ! Just call 9182581588. With God all things are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net