Sunday, October 25, 2009

Please help?

i think i had mono for about a month now. do you think my spleen is still enlarged?
Answer:
Dont worry, i've had the same problem once. My spleen was enlarged for about 2 months. I promise it'll go away. If it doesn't go away for more than 2 months, then you should report to a doctor immediately. They should give you this medicine called "bacloffen"
It can and probably is . You should have seen the doctor to confirm you suspicions and then for follow up visits. Antibiotics should have been taken. Mono can and usually does last for several weeks/months.
no but you should go to a doctor and have your self checked out.
It is nice to ask people questions here, but when it is life safety you should go to a qualified expert.
I had that once. It can be enlarged for a long time. Avoid heavy exercise for at 6 weeks after recovery. That's what I did. Otherwise you will end up with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net