Sunday, October 25, 2009

PLEASE HELP...I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT INHALED CHLORINE..please read on:?

I inhaled some chlorine upon opening a "pool shock" package yesterday. I immediately felt burning in throat, nose, and chest. It was sitting in the sun for a few days so it must have expaneded and "shot up" into my face. I went to the doctor and had a steroid shot. Then I went to the E.R. and had two more steroid shots, and a chest x-ray, and was put on oral steroids for three days. The problem is that I suffer from anxiety attacks so it is hard to tell if I am having shortness of breath because of anxiety or the chlorine. I went to the E.R. for shortness of breath last night and it turned out to be anxiety. I had my lungs listened to today and they were clear. Could I still suffer complications if this happened around 3:00 p.m. Monday afternoon. Just looking for some reassurance. Thank you so much.
Answer:
I would assume that since you went for it yesterday and it was anxiety and your lungs were clear that it's just anxiety today.Email me at Emeraldkid11@aol.com, I have a question for you.
HELLO,
YOU'RE GONNA BE FINE. BE SURE TO KEEP THE POOL SHOCK OUT OF THE SUN AND ALWAYS OPEN IT AWAY FROM YOUR FACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net