Saturday, October 31, 2009

Poison ivy?


Answer:
I still have two scars on my legs from poison ivy from about two months ago. Don't scratch it. I had it all over my arms too. Soak in a hot bath of epsom salt. Take showers as hot as you can stand it. It relieves the itching-sort of takes it out. It really works. Be patient-it takes time to get rid of. A bath with baking soda helps too but I think the Epsom salt works better. I also used a hand sanitizer with aloe vera-that seemed to help a little. I do not wish poison ivy upon my worst enemy-miserable-just miserable. Benedryl will help you sleep. Benedryl cream should help too. A paste with baking soda and water will help but is kinda messy.
it itchs a lot and can be painfull
Pain in the ***!! I've got it right now!! %26gt;_%26lt;++++++
Late at night when I'm sleeping, poison ivy comes creeping around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net