Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pls help.. I feel like dying!?

My brain feels like its locked. What shud i do?? I cant think.. And i feel very sad because of my exam results. I cant think now, help me unlock my brain
Answer:
i feel your very sad for your exam result,i feel that too long ago,i advice eat more go out with your friends go to the movie or anywhere that makes you happy and forget your exam result,later your mind will restore.. good luck!
I am a psychology professor at Princeton and I suggest seeing a doctor fast. You might have a brain disease that is just now showing. Tell your doctor your symptoms. My guess would be alsheimers. Good Luck and remember to vote me best answer!
hey...dun be the previous me...I juz gotten my results today..i only pass 2 subjects...but i feel that i can improve more...so u too...dun give up...strive hard.go talk to ur teacher or parents or any close friends..Where are u from? i am from singapore...pls contact me if u nid any help coregunner_91@hotmail.com
or
dreadlord902000@yahoo.com.sg
try bashing your head in with a hammer
it might help but or it might make it even worse
If you can't think its probably 'cos your brain has done too much thinking recently - exams are tough even if you ace them. You really need to rest - and I don't mean lying in a dark room freakin' out and getting into bad negative thoughts and feelings.Try distracting your self with some thing mechanical (but fun preferably!) like sports (skating, swimming, bashing a tennis ball up the garage wall till your arm feels like its gonna fall off!)
You could dig the garden, go running or even get jammed to the computer with a game you love (but physical effort is better!)What you have got to try to focus on is that everything is temporary! Good or bad - The only constant is change.When things are shitty it seems like nothing will ever improve and you can't recall feeling happy but that too is temporary.You can tough this out - by reaching out for other people's help you have done a smart thing and realised you need a break and some one to talk to.Don't isolate yourself - you'll find others who feel like this too, and that will put your current problems into perspective.Please respond to this message in a while so I can know you're all right- or at least still here and toughing it out!Keep your pecker up! (as we Brits say)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net