Saturday, October 31, 2009

Poison oak?

I may have gotten into some poison oak on Tuesday. I had capris on with tennis shoes and yesterday only my left ankle and foot were swolen about 3 times their normal size. I have some scratches on the same ankle, but they are just scratches. I'm thinking it's from tree branches. My legs have been itching ever since, but now I'm starting to get little clusters of bumps on my legs, and they are begining to burn. The swelling on my ankle and foot have went down alot, but are still are a little swolen. Could this be poison oak or what? If it is what can I do about it?
Answer:
sounds like it... try hydrocortisone creme should help that's what i used.. also benadryl will help...
even an oatmeal plaster put on the bumps/rash
Elevating your leg to help with the swelling...
bad
Try this site:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/poison_oak...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net