Sunday, October 25, 2009

Please help! Unsightly red skin on chest area. How do I get rid of it?

The skin just below my neck often becomes red and sensitive. Sometimes this is because of irritation from clothes etc, but sometimes it seems to happen for no reason at all. It's not itchy , it just becomes red and unsightly and sometimes red spots appear. I try to steer away from clothes made from fabrics that may irritate it, but it still appears. It really looks terrible! Does anyone know of a cream/ treatment that might work?
Answer:
Do not take the advice from anyone on here in regards to this issue. You ABSOLUTELY MUST get this checked out by a doctor (dermatologist) immediately to ensure it is nothing serious, and the dermatologist will tell you what you need to do to get rid of it.
I was given a steroid cream by the doctors, it went away. Then it comes back again after a while, then I use the cream, and it goes away, then after a while it comes back and etc.
My advice- think things through, and don't make any rash decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net