Sunday, October 25, 2009

Please tell me more about Molluscum Contagiosum.?

My doctor thinks i have molluscum contagiosum in the gential area, commonly misdiagnosed as HPV or genital warts. I was just wondering if any of you have Molluscum Contagiosum and if you can tell me your personal story. I just found out that i had this yesterday. My doctor took a biopsy yesterday and i will find out the true results in a week. I just wanted to ask. I pray to god they are not genital warts!!
Answer:
I hope so too, for your sake!
Molluscum contagiosum can be seen in children and adults, it can be transmitted by contact. I have seen it personally on a child and it was everywhere.
Not trying to prescribe but, Xantac has been seen to clear up these bumps within one week. (this is off label use, of course) Ask your doctor about recent studies about this and appropriate dosing.
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net