Sunday, October 25, 2009

PLEASE HELp!!!!???!!?? ITS URGENT!!?

I woke up last week and i had a obvious brown patch on my left side of my forehead. two days later my friend noticed my scalp was ever so slightly burnt on the left side. do you think i tanned unevenly on my left side of the forehead seeing as the sunburn is on d left side of the scalp? and if so will i be able to tan evenly so the right side is tanned...like if i sit out in d sun wll they both become equally tanned? (i tan easily)
(i no dis my not sound like a big deal but it is...its just too long 2 explain!)
Answer:
OMG! uneven tanning that is URGENT! oh wait, no its not...You'll be fine eventually especially if you tan easy, the burn will probably tan in a couple days. Use a good moisturizer on it if you can.
Depends. Did you go subathing? If so, I guess it could be.
Or maybe you developed a discoloration due to a rash. Not enough info to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net