Sunday, October 25, 2009

Please please help i am so fed up :o(?

hello please advise me if u can!i am a 21 year old girl who is quite overweight n have had a bit of a problem with bingeing since i was 16.someone close to me died and i became quite depressed and really hated myself and was a worrier,like most bingers.at this point,when i began bingeing on so much sugar not only did i put weight on but i began to constanlty feel ill... to this day i feel the same and i dont feel better.I have stopped bingeing now but the damage is still there and it is a long process i guess (it is 2 weeks since my last binge yey!)but over the past say 4 years i have had this feeling of feeling ill whether i binge or not..a spaced-out feeling and dull headache behind my eyes that doesnt respond to painkillers.it makes me feel sleepy and a bit nautious.altough my diet is imporving and i am losing weight,i still feel this way a lot.I have had a lot of stress/anxietyrecently,could it be stress?an alternative health man said candida, i dont know what to think, please help
Answer:
go to a doc.
I think you are experiencing a 'come down' from sugar! On top of the stress you feel, it is a nasty situation your in! Sorry.Like quitting smoking, I would suggest you keep at it and give your body time to re-adjust.Exercise may help boost your energy levels and sense of well being too.Not being a professional though this may be complete balls.
The best advice I can give is talk to a doctor about it.
You really need to talk to a counsellor to help you stop bingeing You have a lot of problems going on and you need a professional to help you Good Luck
Go to the docs-sounds like fluid retention to me and he's the man who can help you. If you're a bit uncertain about the doc then try for a little while Cider Vinegar which will help you if it is fluid retention and won't harm you if it's not.
I'd talk to the doc though -if you are depressed then they can help-they're only human-Good Luck!
Trust me, what really helps is just doing the things you really enjoy in life. Don't hold yourself back, just make the most of life, and you'll stop looking at all the negative things. Try doing different things that are really peaceful and things that would make you feel good, like going to a quiet, area with plenty of greenery, it will really sooth you. And, do different thingfs with yourself, like dying your hair or cutting it, it will create a change and make you feel more attractive, to have more confidence. And, just look at yourself highly, just have the attitude that you are just as good as others, don't be shy and care too much about what others think. Just enjoy life!!
Sounds a lot like stress/anxiety in my experience. I went through a rough patch about 5 years ago that affected me for 4 years or so, I've only really started getting over it all recently. I put on a lot of weight (about 6 stone) and couldn't help but eat badly.I recently bought a bike, and get out on that for anything between 30 and 90 minutes every day that I can, and that has helped a lot. I'm starting to see a slow weight loss, which is boosting my overall confidence, which makes me want to lose more weight. Its like a viscious circle, except not viscious... I also got a new job with London Underground, and dealing with some of the idiots I have to has also boosted my confidence further.In addition to the health benefits, I get such a buzz out on my bike, endorphins and all that. Maybe it could help you.. but give it time, it takes weeks to see a big difference, but they soon fly by.
go to mercola.com and ask this question.
You should talk to your doctor about this.
Also you should keep eating healthy. Start working out some and start taking a good multivitamin every day. Your body must in shock because it was used to the sugar everyday. And congrats on being free from this problem for two weeks now. You can so do this as time passes it will get better.
God Bless
You are unhappy and depresses and you've been using food as a drug. The more you gain, the more depressed you feel. This is known as a "vicious cycle." What you need to do is get into a group where everyone has the same problem. No one should have to go through this alone. By sharing your problems, successes and failures with the others you will find it easier to solve the core problem that is making you feel this way. Many hospitals and cities offer free workshops in the area of weight loss. Also, check out if you have a local hotline. Good luck to you.
Join a gym, working out helps release stress better than anything. You will not only take off some stress but lose some weight as well. A gym is also an easy way to make new friends that will definetly be willing to help you with your problem because they will be at the gym likely for the same reason you are. You could also hire a personal trainer to help you with your excercises and ways to take off your stress.
I used to feel like you do...and it lasted for like 4 weeks before I started feeling better. I just stopped drinking cokes, eating sugar, and started eating healthy. I felt like my stomach was eating itself at times when it really wasnt..and I always had this light headache. Food is like a drug, and when you try to stop, your body doesnt want you too...so therefore you get those headaches and bodyaches that are saying "I need sugar" But really you don't. But I feel so much better now, I have more energy, and Im happier. Just keep it up, it will be better for you in the long run. It will be over soon :) Keep your head high. Think positive. You can do it.
Hi there,Are you seeing a doctor or a therapist at the moment? This could be of great value and comfort to you. I was bolemic for 4 years and would not have made it without the help that I had. At least you are making the effort by following a balanced diet, but sometimes that in itself is not enough to stop the binges. Do you have anyone close to you orotherwise that you can confide in? This also helps, but I think the route of the problem is the fact that you have not dealt with the death of the person close to you yet. As soon as you deal with that issue, you will be able to move on. I have had a very similar background, I too lost someone very dear to me at the age of 14 and I went totally of the rails. It was very difficult to get back on, but I have done it and I am a happy and confident person today because of it.I am married with three daughters, a grandaughter and I have a wonderful husband. Please reach out and seek professional help. Regards,Rene
Well done. The steps you have taken to improve your health and general well-being are commendable. As someone who also suffered from eating disorders, I think that what you're feeling is understandable. You're coping with the physical consequences of changing your habits, and that is a shock to the body. It takes 3 or 4 weeks for the body to become used to something new, and on top of it you have some emotional issues to contend with. Make sure you're drinking enough water, you need about 5 pints a day. Keep away from all sweet fizzy drinks, they are slow-acting poisons. All that sugar you've consumed may have triggered something close to diabetes, so get a test done for this. Make sure that diet you're on is balanced, and that you're getting whatever vitamins and minerals you need, if necessary take supplements. You might need to have your digestive organs checked out too, as all that bingeing does take its toll on the digestion. And try cutting out certain foods for a week: fried food, dairy products, bananas and nuts. After this go easy of cream and cheese and other rich foods. Take gentle exercise, just enough to help you sleep at night. It sounds like your body is in a healing process, and sleep would be good for you. When you're feeling better you can always step up the exercise.
I think you might have type 2 diabetes. Don't sit worrying; go to your doctor and get some help %26 advice. you will feel a bit sleepy %26 spaced out if your blood sugar is high. Make an appointment now; don;t wait !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net