Sunday, October 25, 2009

Please recommend a good lotion to moisturize very dry hands?

My hands are extremely dry, I noticed my mom's hands are also very dry. This leads me to think it may be hereditery. However, she mentioned her hands got worse when she had babies and was washing her hands constantly to handle us.
Answer:
Try "Look Ma, New Hands" by Bath and Body works or Bag Balm (it comes in a green tin at most pharmacies/ drug stores) Also there is Neutrogena's Norwegian Hand cream they have a severe hand formula. It comes in a smaller container and is a little greasy but does the trick! My father (from whom I inherited my dry skin) uses Crack Cream at night and covers his hands with gloves - a little uncomfortable at first but worth it! Good luck!
Keri lotion is very good but it is greasy for a few minutes when you apply it. And yes if your hands are in water alot you will have dry skin.
eucerin and aveeno work really well!try washing with cold water intead of hot...that seems to help me when my hands are dry.
Palmers cocoa butter
I like Olay Quench rapid repair hand lotion. It seems to absorb fast, doesn't feel greasy, and my hands look nice right after I use it.
luberderm lotions are great. my favorite is the sea kelp.
it conditions the skin quickly without being greasy. and leaves your skin silky soft.
Try Lubriderm and/or Cocoa Butter by palmers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net