Sunday, October 25, 2009

Please help, I need some advice on Genital Herpes.?

I am pregnant and just found out that I have genital herpes. Does anybody know if I will have to deliver by c-section. Or should I ask for one just to be safe for my baby? I really dont know what to do. I have so many mixed feelings and I am trying to find a way to deal with this devastating news. Thanks for your advice. PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME ON THIS?!
Answer:
I also have them and have 4 kids, all delivered via c-section but not because of the herpes. Everyone is right, if you don't have an active outbreak, you can deliver vaginally and your baby has no risk. The doctors will monitor you and check you for lesions before you deliver and you will be fine. Don't ask for a c-section just because. It is major surgery and I have had complications from the surgery, but never from the herpes. Don't worry, your baby will be fine. Just make sure to remind your ob about the herpes everytime you see him. You don't want it to slip his mind. Good Luck.
Yes, you will. Your dangerous actions could harm your baby in the womb. Contact your doctor IMMEDIATELY!
talk to your doctor, you dont need a c/s unless you have active lesions or outbreak symptoms at the time of labor. you can begin taking herpes medications at around 36 wks in order to prevent this.
No judgement at all...did you know that according to the CDC, 1 in 4 women have genital herpes? What I have heard is that normal delivery is fine as long as you are not having an outbreak at that time. Talk to your doctor. He or she will surely have recommendations.
you will have to have a c-section because herpies can get into you babies eyes and throat. best of luck on becoming a new mom
25% of all babies in the US are born to women with genital herpes, yet only 1/1000 babies contract the virus. The rate is even lower if you had the virus before you became pregnant. If this is the case for you, your body is already working to provide your baby with antibodies to protect him/her even if he/she does come in contact with the virus during delivery. The only reason to have a c-section would be if you had lesions visible at the time of delivery or if you only recently contracted the virus. Talk with your doctor to decide if there is any benefit for you to opt for a c-section. Chances are, he will start you on a suppressive medication to prevent you from having an outbreak and reducing the risk of the baby coming in contact with the virus. With proper health care, there is very little for you to be concerned about. Enjoy your pregnancy! Wishing you a very happy and healthy delivery.
You can still have a vaginal birth. In most cases the you doc will give you anti-viral meds towards prevent an outbreak during the labor. If you are not having an outbreak you have have a vaginal delivery. If you do have an outbreak then you will have a C-section. I would probably ask for one anyways just to be on the safe side. your doc will know what to do. Millions of people have herpes and have healthy kids allof the time. anyone who says otherwise is ignorant and therefore not worth listening to. Don't listen to people who judge you. Good Luck.
How far on are you in your pregnancy? One in four women have genital herpes, and as long as you are not in the last three months of your pregnancy and you are not having an active outbreak at the time of the birth you will be fine. In those circumstances you would have to have a c-section, but otherwise it is perfectly ok to give birth naturally. I have herpes and so has my sister, and she's had three children the natural way. Nobody should judge you. Ignore any negative comments, they are ignorant ****s
Hey I will not judge i will speak from life expierience and knowledge,
Dont stress 1 out of 5 people have herpes. ( some dont even know they have it)
You only have to deliver c section if you have leisons at the time of delivery ( leisons = active outbreak meaning you have herpes sores on your vagina)
if you are not having an outbreak it is ok to have a "normal" vaginal birth.
good luck with that new baby :)
you will be a good mommy just like anyother :)

8 comments:

  1. A great thanks to doctor abegbe the man that work for you as a father I was having gentian herpes for 6year I never found cure I was embarrassed every time I always have pain every time am very happy for dr.abegbe who God bring as helper to me, when I found his email on internet i was shock if it was true serious the man is real he will ask you to choose for your choice of your propose of the cured he inform me about the herbs cure and the spell casting and the spell casting take 45mins to work which I applied for, once you provide what he need for the spell casting he get the necessary thing available for the cure and he go on with the cure, he inform me that the cure is done at night when will was in the night he go on with the spell casting at time I sleep off because he ask me to sleep on my bed, when I wake-up I found changing in my body I was cured I run to hopsitel for test I found out am negative thanks to doctor abegbe you can reach him on his email now DR.ABEGBESPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM OR DR.ABEGBESPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM or call him on +2348167022540

    ReplyDelete

  2. i want to let every one know on how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Dr. Lbezim. I visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor Lbezim cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, i am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr. Lbezim God will give you a long life so that you will keep helping people, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem in your life, once again thank you Dr Lbzim Email: lbezimsolutiontemple@outlook.com OR (lbezimcurehome77@gmail.com) DR LBEZIM MAY GOD JOIN YOU

    ReplyDelete

  3. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV2 Negative again, Dr. Silver has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV2 positive for 2years and all the means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about Dr Silver on how he was able to cure someone from HIV, this person said great things about this man, and advice, i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for 7days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me, i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV2 Negative, friends if you have anything disease contact Dr Silver on any treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can show you all up to, reach him on: drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sick? Have you been battling with strange and funny illnesses? Are you in a situation whereby the doctors have done necessary tests and said there isn’t anything wrong with you? ... These were all my stories until I met with a total cure for them all... His name is Dr. uwa says my mom... I was almost at the point of death. It was that serious that I was just placed on life support even as the doctors didn't know what was wrong with me. My mom just came to my hospital bed one morning and said she had found a solution to all of my sufferings (because that was what I referred to the situation I was in then)... She said she was going through the internet and she came across some testimonies of how some people who had similar cases as mine were all cured off their illnesses through the power of this voodoo man. Without hesitation, I told her to contact the man, Which she did and she went on with the procedures as instructed her by this voodoo man (these procedures, I wasn't aware of because I was in a really bad shape then, And whenever I asked my mom she would say I shouldn't bother myself about that...that it was something she could handle). Not to bore you readers with too much of my story, in seven days from that day my mom told me about the voodoo man, I was cured off this killer disease that was at the verge of taking my life. Want to share your testimony like me? Contact the voodoo man on his direct email address... druwaherbalcenter@gmail.com or atidispelltemple@gmail.com (his mobile or whataspp number is +2348063930531)... I AM NOW A HAPPY AND HEALTHY YOUNG MAN ONCE AGAIN...THANKS TO DR. uwa
    he is also specialize on curing the following:
    1. HIV AIDS
    2. Herpes Cure
    3. lotto spell
    4.bring back ex lover
    5.Lassa fever
    6. HPV
    7. ALS
    8. BED WETTING

    Alvin Morgan
    From Usa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard of him before, but after watching his documentary “healing spell” I was turned on to the full story



    about Dr uwa. He is a man who has the Cure for AIDS,Cancer, Sickle Cell, Herpes,warts,HPV,ALS Diabetes and every kind of



    illness, through a whole foods vegetarian diet and natural herbs, what he calls Electric Foods. He went to herbal school college,



    and has thousands of testimonials of healing people with Herpes, HIV AIDS, and HPV several other



    illnesses. Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes of TLC was cured of Herpes by him and she was so moved by his knowledge that she went on



    to spread the word about him in every way she could. She also opened a Cultural/Healing Center for Children in USA



    before she passed away tragically. This all inspired me that i had to contact Dr uwa, because i was having Herpes



    which could not be cure but was only managed, when i contacted Dr. uwa, he sent me some herbs which i took, and now i can tell you, i have be totally cured of Herpes, My Name is Jasmine, I am from the South Carolina, Please if you have any form



    of illness especially STD,Infertility,HIV etc. you can contact him immediately through his Email Address







    Name: Jasmine Jennifer



    Email: druwaherbalcenter@gmail.com



    PHONE/WHATS APP : +2348063930531

    ReplyDelete

  6. Hi Friend, I am here to share a good testimony of my self on how i came in contact with a real herbalist who helped me.i appreciate everyone for taken their precious time to read my testimony, 6 months ago i was diagnosed of HERPES, this means that 6 months ago i was HERPES positive when i told one of my good friend about this, she sympathized with me and then she said that she was going to help me out, she told me that we should do some research on the Internet, we came across DR FUMAN and my friend said that she has come across a lot about him and said that he is a real herbalist remedy to all illness, i was really surprised on this and confused as well, I was so speechless and quickly i contact him to help me and he prepared some herbs for me and send it across to me and he told me the way i was going to be taken the medicine which i did, and in the next 2 weeks i went to the hospital and they said that i am now HERPES negative, i am very happy about this, when i contacted DR FUMAN again to tell him the good result , i asked him how he was able to help me, and he said that he was gifted with it that he can cure any disease. also reach him too because health is better than wealth Email Drfumansolutiontemple99@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grateful to Dr. Agidigbi for all his help for my life, i was having Herpes Simplex Virus, and we were planing on getting married on early December, when we decided to get ourselves tested first and we found out that my fiancee was HSV 2 Positive, my fiancee was so unhappy, because this was a barrier for us to get married, so i went out to search out a remedy for my partner, and it was so surprising how Dr. Agidigbi has been a blessing and healing to the masses, after reading about his work on a blog i immediately emailed him: (dragidigbiherbalhome@gmail com) and he wrote back to me that my fiancee will be OK and that we we get married this same year, i couldn't believe it, after doing all that is needed to be done, i was surprise that after 2weeks of using his medicine my fiancee went to the doc and was diagnose negative. For more info contact his email or WhatsApp:+2348117952155 or call +2348117952155...He also cure Lung cancer Blood CancerHart cancer Asthma cureAutism cure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr VOKE and she gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. VOKE telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm I never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that I have cured, after some time I went to my doctor to confirmed if I have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr voke on doctorvoke@gmail.com
    contact Dr VOKE today for your problem to be solve for you just as my problem have been solved for me also, via Email doctorvoke@gmail.com


    E-mail: doctorvoke@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net