Sunday, October 25, 2009

Please help!!!!?

I've been having trouble thinking straight for a while now. I have repetitive thoughts in my head, like songs and other things that are getting annoying. I dont do the typical OCD symptoms like excessive hand washing. Its just repetitive thoughts. I've been having trouble concentrating and i've been kind of forgetfull lately. Its been very distracting. I also get hyper sometimes but i usually can control it. I was diagnosed with border-line ADHD as a child. Like last night at a restaurant i was sitting down and i had the urge to move its like i had trouble sitting still. But when i got my food i was finei think it only happens when im not occupied. It seems like i zone out a lot as well. It only happens when im not occupied as well I used to take adderall and it seemed to help. I have been off it for a while and it seemed like its effects still lasted for a while All these things im talking about have been going on for a while I'm going to see a therpist tommorow, Neuralogist instead?
Answer:
First, i admire you for being so honest with yourself and seeking help even if its on YA. That means you want to be ok.Second, its a good start to seek a therapist. Always seek professional help bec. even if good people answer you on YA, its stil important to be grounded - so continue seeing a therapist.Third, why dont you involve a family member and discuss with him or her what you've just said? Im sure they care enough to help you.Good luck!
See Both
ask your doc about restless leg syndrome, you may have that as well. They have new medications out for it.
Sounds like you just need some adhd medication and develop some coping mechanisms. You need to learn/train yourself to focus. That's the adhd scattering your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net