Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pleease help asap?

I have a really bad cold and bronchitis...my nose has been runny and I have been sneezing alot .inside of my right nostral started to burn figured because "I have been blowing so much come to find out I have what initally looked like a pimple .tryed to pop it and saw that it was a blister type thing ..one bigger one and little ones surrounding it ...does anyone know what this could be?
Answer:
Sounds like a cold sore was brought on by irritating the membranes with frequent nose blowing.
(Also called herpes type1). That nasty little virus just lays dormant in your body and appears when you have a lot of stress, dental work, or other irritation.
It will pass. But it hurts for a few days. There is an over the counter med called Abreva that costs about $15 that truly shortens the life of a cold sore and relieves symptoms.
its some kind of infection, i would got to the doctor
It could have been caused by the abrasion of the repetative nose blowing. Try tissues with balms on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net