Saturday, October 31, 2009

Poison Ivy?

My Friends touched some poison ivy I told them not to touch it but they touched it any way. They touched me (not with the leaves there hands) and I am itchy. Would I have poison ivy or not? Do I just have it in my head?
Some one please help me!
Answer:
Sorry, sweetie, it is your imagination...very similar to how people itch when someone else starts talking about lice. Poison ivy is not contagious (one person cannot get it from another). Please take a shower and try to stop thinking about the poison ivy. You will be find unless you touched the leaves too.
Some people have gotten it without touching it - so if you do get it, try these patches at www.kawasetakara.com
you can get a $3 discount when purchasing by putting in the code: EM12 in the promocode field after filling out shipping info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net