Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Prevention is better than cure?

They say prevention is better than cure, but sometimes we dont no what damage we are causing ourselves. It might be cause we did this damage when we was young an it is paying off in later life or that we just didnt know. Either way some things can not be helped if you do not understand what damage you are doing to your body.What part of you do you wish you could have a second go with now you are more wiser?
If you have no problems then no need to comment.Ill start, mine is my teeth although I cleaned them it runs in my family for weak teeth so now I am older its starting to pay and its all coming at once.
Answer:
I'll agree with the teeth. Mine were fine and I was complacent, and then when I got pregnant each time with my two children they pretty much crumbled away for nine months. My dentist has warned me if I have any more kids my teeth wont survive it. But if I had developed better habits rather than presuming they would always be as good as they were then it might have been less dramatic
i wish i'd been at bit more risk taking,
now i'm really cautious about everything i do
I have a bad sunburn on my back that won't go away for years.
I was vacationing in a nice, picturesque resort island 3 years go... but I didn't sunbath. I just swam and played in the water for hours. I did apply sunscreen spf 50 waterproof before I got into the water. But you know how there're just some spot that we cn't reach on our back. And I forgot to ask my friend to apply it for me, because I was to excited to go snorkeling. Afterwards...the skin on my back was burning. I applied aloe cream right away. But the pain won't go away for weeks. Three years... it's getting better now, but still there're frekles and light brown spotchesand my tank top's line. I'm still self-concious about it whenever I wear backless top. If I have a second chance...well you know what would I do...
Are you for real, sounds like i know what part you need. A BRAIN. ( sorry, had to be said!)
My maternal grandmother was an alcoholic. My mother is a neurotic. I am only manic depressive. My system was genetically affected through my maternal grandmothers' alcoholism.
Now i treat the cause and not the symptoms.
I avoid pharmaceutcal solutions.. Treat the cause, not the symptoms.
There no piont in saying, i wish i had, if you can't take life as a learning curve your old age will hurt even more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net