Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Possible causes: headache, dizziness, poor coordination?

My wife has been having some of these symptoms lately. She has no health insurance. Should I start saving for a gun to put an end to my miserable life in this "greatest country on God's green earth"?
Answer:
Must be a man thing.. all joking aside, my husband went into a depression after I had a young stroke and still does some days. The best you can do is think of her and not how you are right now. Insurance or not this does sound serious, or potentially so. Hospitals do have plans for those without insurance and they can be paid down as well for as little as $25/ month. Been there done that and still paying. I have what is considered a rare disease, but it is slowly being found to be common. It is Antiphospholipid Syndrome. Without treatment it can be fatal. It could be other things as well, but as a blood test can determine this, go for the least expensive first.
what a jackass
Screw you you JERK! Maybe you should get off your *** and get a job that has ins offered
Please check at webmd.com or nih.gov for starters.Good luck.
...get a gun to put an end to "YOUR" miserable existence how about your poor wife with the symptoms.
take her to a neurologist for a proper diagnosis.
I checked some of your other questions and it seems to me the problem is with you? You were a musician, now have hearing problems, want to be a plumber, cannot motivate yourself to get off the computer no wonder your wife who has a pscy major is having these symptoms.
I'm not a dr but it sounds like it could be inner ear infections. The inner ear is where we have our balance. I know. I've been there.
Headaches can be caused by minor problems
like eyestrain, lack of coffee or more serious reasons
like head injury, brain tumors, encephalitis and
meningitis. Taking painkillers continuously can
have harmful side effects, so it is better to
modify your lifestyle. More information available at

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net