Tuesday, May 25, 2010

POST RETIN A stories?

ANY1 whos usin retin a please tell me your stroy and tell me what week it got worse and what week it started clearing up PLZ BE VERY detailed !!!!!!!!!!...
thanx
Answer:
the first 3 months or so you will be very impatient bc you will ot notive much of a difference. after about 5 months you will starte to notice a significant difference but it deopends on how bad your skin is, bc when i was in highschool i had horrible acne liek covered in it and when i strated to use that my skin cleared up very quickly and now my skin is completly clear. you just have to be patient for the first few months.
I think after about 3-4 weeks things finally started getting better. At first they seemed to get worse though.
Hi i used Retin A face cream when i was 16. I hated it but it worked. In the summer i got sunburn and i never burn i am mixed so usually i just tan but i was very burnt, i nthe winter any time the wimd blew i got windburn , i got to the point when i touched my face i wanted to cry. I does its job but the side effects are nuts, mine never got better. Good luck but if you are still having problems talk to your doctor. I quit the cream and started using Dove soap and cocoa butter cream everyday. It works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net