Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Prank followup HUTY?

remember this I Got Pranked!?
My friend gave me a bottle of soda spiked with bleach. A couple of minutes ago. ha ha ha I feel sick. wasn't that a great prank. I think I am in a life and death situation.Edit:
Called poisen controll whats a good way to vomit something about syrup
Answer:
you will probably be ok, depending on how much bleach they put in it... i drank bleached iced tea at work once when someone forgot to empty the urn before brewing it in the morning... i threw it up right away, and work sent me to the er... the er doctor was a total jerk, and said only 5 year olds do this kind of thing cause they don't know better, then sent in a psychiatrist type to see if i was suicidal. so, if you go to the hosp, hopefully they are nicer to you than they were to me.
Syrup of IpecacAnd no that was not a good prank it was horrible prank
Try using the syrup that they said to vomit, if that doesn't work, try milk and if that doesn't work go to the hospital to get ur stomach pumped
Ipecac Syrup. Get it NOW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net